You might be wondering:
What are exactly the benefits of a self-starting generator?
To name a few, it keeps refrigerators running, and keeps you and your family safe during thunderstorms or hurricanes. There’s no reason for you to get a remote start generator, except of course spending a little extra.
Top Quiet Generators with Remote Start in 2019
Champion Power Equipment 46539 3500 Watt Generator with Wireless Remote Start
- Wireless Remote Start - Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob - push-button power and convenience like never before
- Electric Start - Trust the reliable 196cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Reliable and Powerful - At 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Outlets - 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets- Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.Frequency 60Hz. Engine Speed is 3600
- Gasoline starting amps at 120 Volt : 33.3 Amps. Champion Support - includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Champion remote start generator features a 4-stroke OHV engine that can produce 3500 running watts and 4000 watt when starting. It is designed with a Cold Start System, making it easily start on really cold weathers. It also has a push button electric start, basically a push start.
What makes it better than most generators is its power with the capability to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV AC. The package includes an electric remote control start.
The generator has the capacity to hold 3.8 gallons of fuel for up to 12 hours of runtime. It is decently portable with dimensions of 30.7 x 22 x 22.8 inches and a weight of 139 pounds.
Yamaha EF4500iSE Remote Start Generator
- 4,500 Watt Maximum AC Output/4,000 Watt Rated AC Output
- Complies with California Air Resources Board Tier III exhaust emission standard.
- Optional wireless remote control Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Electric Start
- Power Meter Easy to read meter indicates the amount of power being used and the amount thats available.
The generator can product a rated 4000 watt up to a maximum 4500 watt. It is CARB compliant, meaning it is designed to exhaust emission standard. It comes with an optional wireless remote control that can function from 66 feet away. There is also a Power Meter panel that enables users to read the amount of power currently being used and those that are available.
This generator has a 4.5-gallon tank which can go as long as 7.4 hours of running time. It has dimensions of 28.7 x 29.8 x 33.3 inches and is quite heavy with a weight of 194 pounds. It does have 4 wheels attached, which makes it conveniently portable.
Pulsar PG4000iSR Gas-Powered Quiet Inverter Generator
- 2,000 Peak Watts/1,600 Running Watts of Power
- Capable of up to 8 Hours of Continuous Operation at Half Load on 1.18 Gallons of Fuel
- Compact Suitcase Design, Weighing Less than 47 lbs for Easy Handling
- Quiet Operation (~59 dB) make it Virtually Silent from just 10 feet away
- Stable Sine Wave Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices
The most outstanding feature of the Pulsar PG4000iSR is its sheer amount of power output. At 3,500 watts (continuous power) or 4,000 watts (surge power), it’s one of the most powerful inverter generators in the market. The generator can comfortably support essential appliances at your home or power an RV. You can access this impressive power output through several outlets in the generator’s panel – i.e., 12V DC outlet, 120V duplex outlet (20Amp) RV-ready outlet (30Amp), USB charging outlets.
At 3.4 gallons of fuel, the Pulsar PG4000iSR inverter generator can run for approximately 15 hours at 50% load. While this runtime is not noteworthy for a generator of its class, it’s handy nonetheless. For convenience, the Pulsar PG4000iSR is fitted with an electric start that can even be controlled remotely from 80 ft away– making it usable for anyone. On the downside, it does not come with a backup recoil starter. If the onboard battery runs out of juice, you’ll be forced to recharge before starting up the generator.
Now to the aesthetics! The Pulsar PG4000iSR spots a black and white frame that can blend with any environment, and a compact design for easy maneuvering. At 63 dB, the inverter generator is relatively quiet for its power output. However, there have been complaints highlighting a loud rattling noise during heavy usage. Finally, the generator comes with an extendable handle and wheels for easy storage and handling while camping, tailgating, or on a construction site. All this is available at a surprisingly reasonable price.
Rate our review:
Useful resource: TOP 10 Generator Reviews
Last update on 2020-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API