- Delivers serious jump-starting power with 1000 peak amps and 450 instant starting amps
- Reverse polarity alarm alerts when there is an improper connection; Connect the clamps to the battery, turn on the switch and start your vehicle
- Features a 120 PSI air compressor to help inflate tires with low pressure; High powered LED light allows you to work in the dark
- USB port provides portable power for electronic devices; Meets ETL safety standards for performance and safety
- Charges using a standard household extension cord (sold separately)
Are you tired of spending lots of money on batteries to take run your music player at the beach or watch your TV while tailgating? Then maybe you should consider purchasing a portable charger like the Black & Decker PPRH5B. This unit is light enough at 20 pounds to take easily with you to your campsite, on your boat or to carry with you in your car.
It can do all sorts of useful tasks that can potentially save you hours of waiting for service vehicles or just make your leisure time more convenient. It even makes one of the better camping power stations you will find.
Take a look at the many nice features it has and some of the potential drawbacks with this model rechargeable power station:
You can use its 500 watt power in its 12V socket, 2-USB ports or 2 standard 115V AC outlets to charge or power up a wide range of items. Customer reviews describe this charger as being easy to use and there are helpful gauges that will tell you the current battery level and the air pressure of what you need to inflate.
It is much more than just a battery to use for recharging or temporary power also. Because of its included air compressor and built-in jumper cables this is a great item to have stored in your trunk. You can use it to jumpstart your vehicle in a pinch or inflate a tire to its proper safe level when you are far from a gas station. It even has a bright LED emergency light embedded into its hard plastic casing.
Rate our review:
Related article: 5 Best Quiet Generators For Camping And Tailgating – Reviews
Last update on 2021-10-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API